- “Hemi” Front fenders with radiused wheel openings.
- Blacked out fiberglass hood with integral fresh air scoop.
- Hood pins.
- Rear deck lid spoiler.
- “Strobe” stripe with AAR logo on rear quarter panel.
- Radio antenna mounted on rear quarter panel.
- 340 cubic inch 90 degree V8.
- High Nickel, Stress relieved engine block.
- Cast Iron heads.
- Forged steel crankshaft.
- Forged steel connecting rods.
- 10.5:1 Compression Ratio
- 290 Horsepower @ 5000rpm
- 345 ft/lbs of torque @ 3400rpm.
- Edelbrock cast aluminum intake manifold.
- 3 x 2bbl Holley
- Fresh air hood with scoop.
- Hydraulic valve lifters.
- Lift: .429 intake / .444 exhaust Duration: 268 degree intake / 276 degree exhaust.
- 2.02 Intake valves 1.60 Exhaust valves.
- Shaft mounted, adjustable rocker arms.
- Cast Iron dual point distributor.
A-833 4Speed transmission – TorqueFlite automatic.
- 8 3/4 Sure Grip differential with 3.55:1 gears. 3.91:1 available as a no cost option.
- Power assisted front disc, 11 inch rear drums.
- 15 x 7 Body colored steel wheels w/trim rings.
- Goodyear Polyglas GT Tires. E60-15 front – G60-15 rear. Collapsible spare tire.
- Rallye suspension.
- Front and rear sway bars.
- HD shocks.
- Low restriction side exit dual exhaust.
NOTE: This general Plymouth AAR Cuda information found on this page is believed to be accurate. PlymouthAARCuda.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in anything that is referenced by or linked to on this page. This information is provided "as is" and was obtained from Chrysler Corporation, 440magnum Mopar Enthusiast Network archives, WWW, Books and other Reference Materials.